Social media, website and Email Marketing are some of the most efficient and affordable ways to market and grow a business - yet so many business professionals don’t understand the methods, rules, technology or potential. This seminar covers how Digital Marketing and Social Media can be used to exponentially grow their business!
Chambers, Economic Development Groups, HR Groups, Industrial, Non-Profits and more! Social Media Creatives that can be useful for the entire audience regardless of business types. Past Groups: Columbus Chamber of Commerce, S.C.O.R.E., Nebraska Taxidermy Association Convention, etc.
Individual Business In-House Workshops
Custom seminar pertaining to your individual industry. Perfect to bring all of your employees to learn how to better promote your business effectively, best practices and reminder that if they are employed by you, they are representing your company, creative session on what to post, when and which channels to focus on. Can be done in your facility or a local venue with presentation options. Past TheSocialB Workshops: Hospital HR Groups, Real Estate Firms, Banks, Retail, etc.
Personal Branding in Sales Positions
Businesses such as Real Estate, Banks, Car Dealerships have individual sales and customer service representatives taking on Social Media on their own. I can assist you in building one cohesive platform to further your company brand. Power in numbers, we can be sure your employees are properly representing your company and all linked together.
* (Beginner Classes are also available for businesses with no social media experience. See more details below.)
• Overview of most popular Digital options in business
• Creative Ideas to utilize all things Digital
• Contests - Rules, Regulations and best practices
• Evaluate and expand your brand using Social Media, Websites and Email Marketing
• Digital Marketing plans and tips to compete with the Online Shopping craze
• Analyze and improve your digital and social media plan to stay relevant and grow
• Learn how to merge Social Media, Websites and Email Marketing with all elements of traditional marketing
• Discuss methods to increase interactions with your online activities
• Work through best-practice strategies and adapt them to your company’s needs
• Examine Sponsored Ads, how to measure actual results from your marketing with local traditional media
Emerge with ideas, inspiration and knowledge of Digital Marketing!
* (Beginner Classes are also available for businesses with no social media experience. A majority of businesses currently have Facebook Pages and Twitter set up, but they may need help setting it up properly. I can custom design a seminar for any level of experience! Email Becky@TheSocialB.Biz for more information on Beginner Options or one-on-one training)